Wednesday, July 21, 2010

CIJ Day 21: It's my birthday, so I'm thinking we need a few laughs!!




Some of these are wrong, but oh...so funny! 





Alvin and the Chipmunks was my first Christmas album. I'd play it on my Grandma's cabinet stereo, over and over again while I'd visit.






In honor of my favorite girl and guy...





Okay, as a Basset owner, these are HYSTERICAL!!







Okay, this one is not Christmas related, but has me laughing my BUTT OFF!!



And for you Tammy..Some Donny and Marie. Poor Donny!

 



And on that note...I say goodnight! That was fun!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!

    My DH loved the Chipmunks Christmas when he was a kid, too! It's still his favorite one to sing.

    LOVE the Basset Hound vids, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great:) Any idea what the song/ artist was for the second video selection?

    ReplyDelete
  3. House Elf, ask and you shall receive:

    Kay Starr's (Everybody's Waiting For) The Man With The Bag

    Thanks Terri for the Birthday Wishes!

    ReplyDelete