Tuesday, July 6, 2010

CIJ Day 6: Yes, there are others like me!

I'm always asked if I'm the only Christmas weirdo out there. I'm happy to say the answer is NO!! There are many more like me and we take pride in our own little world.  Today, I'm simply going to direct you to my home away from home. I have two forum I frequent every day.  Both are different, but compliment each other. If you have some extra time, take peek. Not only do we talk about Christmas, but we organize together, plan together, craft together, cook together, scrapbook together, read together, rant together, cry together and the list goes on. I've been on the boards for 2 years now and have loved every minute of it. It's amazing how many new ideas and life lessons come from my online friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment