Wednesday, July 7, 2010

CIJ Day 7: My "mini" Tree is Up for an 80's Christmas

7 days in and my tree is finally up. I forgot to leave something out for the top, so I had to make do with something CREATIVE! This tree will be the centerpiece of my table at my CIJ crop later in the month. The colors are red, green, pink and silver. Cool and perfect for a summer celebration.

I'm home alone again tonight, while Doug and Ciara are at the Rockies Game. So what does that mean...Christmas music! I limited myself to 1 CD, so I went with my fun 80's CD. It has Wham, Run DMC and even the Beastie Boys if I remember correctly. The Wham song "Last Christmas" is very much a classic now, but Run DMC, not so much. But here's a link to check them both out.They are worth a good laugh.







I also found this great list of 80's Christmas movies.       
Best 80's Christmas Movies

No comments:

Post a Comment