Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Christmas In July

I didn't realize it was July 1st, until I got to work today and looked at my monitor. Then the excitement immediately set in. All  my MHH friends and Our Home for the Holidays friends are OH SO EXCITED! MHH has a ton of fun activities to participate in this month, so it should be a busy month online.  I can't believe sign ups for the Christmas Card Swap on MHH started today.  Soon, I'll be shopping for my Advent Partner. 

The first bit of excitement today, came when I opened my first CIJ Card. It was a very cute, homemade card from Laura, that reads "FREE THE ELVES".




I was also surprised when I checked out another friends blog and she'd already posted a picture of the ornament I made her. It looks very pretty and sparkly. Although I love the way it turned out, I'm happy to have finally found the correct size of Styrofoam balls, so it doesn't look like such a FAT cupcake.


For now, I'll say Happy July 1st and Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, I LOVE the big one. Looks just like a cupcake! I shold of put it on a lighter back ground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lana, I've got 18 more balls at home made..LOL We're using them as my daughters gifts for church leaders, friends and teachers. One of my friends only has Victorian ornaments on her tree, so I'm going to make her one that's all GOLD and wait to see if she puts it on. She probably will, but next year it might make it's way back to the BACK of the tree...LOL

    ReplyDelete