Thursday, July 15, 2010

CIJ Day 15: Colorado Christmas Stores

While I was in Littleton yesterday, I was just around the corner from the St. Nicks store. I had 15minutes to spare between appointments, so I figured I'd run in and out. I must say, I had forgotten how BIG this store is. Yes, it was a quick glance of each tree, but honestly I didn't have time to look closely. It was an instant mood lifter and gave me some great ornament ideas for this year. I'll definitely be back to pick out a few for gifts.

Next month is our annual Nemnich Girls Day out in Estes Park. The highlight of the day for me is, getting to stop in at each Christmas store. I think there were 3, but one was destroyed in the Estes Park fire earlier this year. I don't know if they've reopened, but the one that was lost in the fire, was a hidden treasure in the back of the building. Not sure how much traffic it received, but it was very cute and I loved their Halloween decorations as well.


Here are some links and photos of these locations. I'm going to see if I can track down any others for posting as well.


Littleton: St. Nicks      


  
Estes Park: The Spruce House  



Estes Park: Home for the Holidays



Littleton: All City Pools (Yes... they transform come Fall)   



Denver: Legrues Flowers and Gifts

Colorado Springs: The Holly Leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment