Saturday, July 3, 2010

Cupcakes, Candles and Cards!!

I'm getting this blogged before midnight, so it's still day 3! My day didn't go exactly as planned, but I did manage to get get a few things done.

First, Tammy brought me the Christmas Tree cupcake holders for my party. They are going to be so cool, with the pink and green cupcakes I have in mind. I loved them at her party and I'm super excited that she's letting be borrow them.



My swap card today was from Dianne. It's another homemade card made from LOOOOVEEE!! It's so nice to open the mailbox and have something to look forward too!



To finish my day off, I had to switch out my jar candle and put out a great Christmas scent. My all time favorite holiday candle is "Holiday Spice" from Partylite Candles. Christmas is not complete without that scent, but their jar candles can be very expensive. Last December, someone at work surprised me with a candle on my desk one day. When I lit it, I quickly realized it smelled EXACTLY like my favorite scent. I immediately asked her where she got it from and she surprised me when she said Kohls. Shortly after that, they had their candles advertised for dirt cheap, so I rushed over one morning and bought SEVERAL of them. You can bet, I'll be back this year, in hopes they have the same exact candle. If I could do a scratch and sniff blog, you'd understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment