Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Our Rudy Day Dinner was Yummers!!

Dinner was really good tonight, to bad we weren't all feeling better to enjoy it. But we ate our share and my new "Pink Fluff" salad was a success. Doug even had seconds and that's a MIRACLE. Now Tammy, I promised I wouldn't tell, but she had seconds and thirds...LOL  They all tasted my coconut pie, but I was pretty much on my own for that. They all wanted cheesecake. Ciara did a great job on the table, but we had to blow out the candles becuase it was literally radiating HEAT!! LOL   Lots of candles good in December, NOT so good in July.

2 comments:

  1. Cheesecake is #1 in my house, too, except for me. You would still be on your own for coconut pie, even if I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's different, but good. I lilked it with LOTS of whipped cream.

    ReplyDelete